Thursday 2 October 2014

It started from the Church! WATCH Emmanuella & Samuel Pre-wedding video & read their love story…..


We are super excited to share with you all Emmanuella Searcy and Samuel Ford beautiful love story. The couple met at the church where Emmanuella was the media director in the town they live, which is in Montgomery, Alabama.

Bride to be….
We met at church the day before he took the Alabama State Bar. He saw me at church working. I am the media director for my home church in Montgomery, AL. He asked his sister, Mary Beth to see if I was single…I was!We had our first date at the movies August 2013 and and after a year and a half of dating, on February 12, 2014 he asked me to marry him in front of our friends and family at the church he first laid eyes on me. We get married November 01, 2014.





No comments:

Post a Comment